Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wear cargo shorts, jean shorts, and if I feel like it, I will wear socks with my sandals. Only an absolute idiot would tell me what to wear or not to wear to my face. WTF cares what some other "male" thinks of my fashion? And, my wife knows that having somewhere to put my cell phone and keys is much more important than impressing some hipster with a wise mouth on them. Keep you opinions off my body.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I will wear cargo shorts, jean shorts, and if I feel like it, I will wear socks with my sandals. Only an absolute idiot would tell me what to wear or not to wear to my face. WTF cares what some other "male" thinks of my fashion? And, my wife knows that having somewhere to put my cell phone and keys is much more important than impressing some hipster with a wise mouth on them. Keep you opinions off my body.
COSMICS BODY COSMICS SELF

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
IS JOKES, YES?

have you had your coffee yet? Small nic fit?

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Status
Not open for further replies.