PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
How were they? I've always been interested in the Siglos IV and V, but I've only had the II.
I'm at the mid way point, it started out mild with hay and cedar, light and clean. Now it's ramping up a bit with more tobacco flavor, not peppery but I'm digging it. I just don't think they are worth the price point. This cigar was rolled with love though, razor sharp burn. I like it a lot but I like the lucy you're smoking better.

Edit: I do admit that I have a hard time articulating the retrohale but it's amazing, like baker spice and homemade fresh bread. That is what is making this cigar a great smoke.

Last edited:

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
nT1akOCl.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I got this La Herencia Cubano on a lark due to its shape. I enjoyed it. Draw was easy and smooth. Burned well. But lort, the nic-hit put me on my ass afterwords. The nausea and cold sweats, yikes!

View attachment 38159
I just read the description on the CI site and the cigar's leaf stats seem to indicate it's all ligero except for the binder and possibly the PA broadleaf in the filler. Sounds like a real bell-ringer! Sounds delicious, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.