PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
First time with an Alec Bradley Prensado. Still in the first third, but I swear I'm getting a balsamic vinegar towards the back end. I could use more flavor however. We'll see if it picks up.

Today has been tough, our new kitten is sick and spending the day at the vet to get some tests done. This cigar is a welcome distraction.

View attachment 37722

Kitten tax.

View attachment 37723
Look at that little gentleman! Hope he's alright. ?

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Last night it was a corona-ish sized La Imperiosa. Great deep, rich, earthy, chocolate & coffee flavors and a perfect burn but DAMN, almost every Crowned Heads cigar I've ever smoked has been rolled so tight that it's barely smokable. The flavors have always been great, the burn has always been perfect, but that draw. Ugh.
Unknown.jpeg

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Thanks for the well wishes guys, picked up the little guy this morning. He has a fever from some type of infection, but he's on antibiotics and should be making a full recovery.

The Prensado picked up very nicely, with some roasted coffee vibes kicking in before the 2/3. I ended up nubbing it.

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Mi Querida Ancho Corto, which seems to be a robusto size. All I can say is MY GOD. You'd better like Nicaraguan powerhouses and you'd better eat a good meal before hand. This thing was next level. Deep, DARK, rich, dank, earth, black, concentrated, espresso, bakers chocolate, and a hint of nutmeg. The retrohale is black pepper on 11 and a violent red pepper. Feels like I snorted a habenero. Whew! Really delicious, although I could never smoke these on a daily basis, but what a great occasional treat cigar. The ONLY flaw was a giant, gnarly vein in the wrapper that created a small burn issue at about the half way point, but a quick correction fixed that. This thing exceeded the hype.
Unknown.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
t1YVddql.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.