PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Came back from S Asia early 60s, went on Grandfathers farm to get away. Grandfather was worried I didn’t go anywhere, said Go to town, get a drink. Went to nice restaurant , bar combo, sat in the corner stool, lovely lady behind bar, many young studs trying to impress her. She came in my corner and we started talking. In Dec it’s gonna be 55 yrs married.9D10A9E9-40D0-4571-A8A2-C8A54114AC62.jpeg75 yrs old, still a looker.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
LOL!

Yes sir, there is more to the story. Truthfully, it was not my good looks since I don't have any of that. It was not my money because I don't have any of that either. I did have a beautiful young palomino quarter horse mare that she fell in love with and I told her she could have it if she married me. She accepted my offer. Mia Rose (the name of the mare) is still with us, So, my wife is still with me.

View attachment 37380
and the beauty bill on that little girl has to be up there too! check out those locks!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Best on topic advice I can give is to just let things flow man. I never thought I would get married but here I am 12 years later still going strong. Had some rough patches here and there and of course fighting sometimes... but overall it's a great experience to share a life with someone. She helps me, I help her. It's not all about sex, these types of relationships, at all. It's important to be there but is not concern #1, or even #2. More important is enjoying life and what you do together, all while trying to have some fun of it.

Something will happen for you.. or, if it doesn't, that's not a big deal either. I am an only child and I don't think it would have ruined my life to be alone, either. It all depends on your inner workings and personality type. I'm not "Older" I don't think.. 38. So take my advice with whatever grains of salt you desire.

As for hooking up. You just gotta be a bigger asshole. You'll be swimming in poon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Talking to a professional counselor can be useful, if you can find one who is on the same wave length, more to get a range on your own thinking than any kind of therapeutic fix. Sometimes a problem hanging us up is the one we don't want to discover. But the person has to like you to some degree and communicate well enough to reveal you to yourself. I've had only two encounters with counselors, and one where I wasn't the client that was especially insightful. As the session ended, the psychiatrist my late wife was seeing because of a crisis at her job said to me, "You've been in analysis." I admitted I never had. Hmmm. Earlier, he'd asked my wife and I just to talk to each other, to see how we related. After a few minutes, he said, "How long can you two go on like this." I was tactful, but the correct answer would have been fifteen years and counting.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Little girls talk earlier than boys, are often more fluent in speech into adulthood, have a much more developed sense of social interactions and are generally much less hung up on rules and hierarchy. So you have to make a point of keeping up and keeping them company. Their much greater social maneuverability and understanding make them much better at knowing what is going on within a group, at work or at a party for examples. Talking to your wife after a social event is like gaining binocular vision and discovering what the hell was going on that you totally missed. Don't be offended; it is very informative. And people compliment me on being an intense observer ... yeah, for a guy.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
You want free advice, never co mingle funds in any account. Make the bitch sign a pre nup, don't get divorced in Florida they don't honor the term one time buy out and they believe in life time alimony.
Also remember the hotter the chick the crazier they are, and the more self centered they are. I have extensive knowledge with hot blondes and they are all crazy and selfish bitches. At least with red heads you get crazy but they are freaks in the sack. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone the foreign route and found someone who was just damn glad to be here.

Oh yea one more thing. If you see it coming eventually 5 years or more put your businesses and house in trusts so the forensic accountants cant touch them, fuck em.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
You want free advice, never co mingle funds in any account. Make the bitch sign a pre nup, don't get divorced in Florida they don't honor the term one time buy out and they believe in life time alimony.
Also remember the hotter the chick the crazier they are, and the more self centered they are. I have extensive knowledge with hot blondes and they are all crazy and selfish bitches. At least with red heads you get crazy but they are freaks in the sack. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone the foreign route and found someone who was just damn glad to be here.

Oh yea one more thing. If you see it coming eventually 5 years or more put your businesses and house in trusts so the forensic accountants cant touch them, fuck em.

Does that mean it might be a mistake to eat the prenup at the wedding ceremony as a gesture of good will?

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.