PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Maxpedition Fatty Pocket Organizer
Available on Amazon and elsewhere
couple pipes, cleaners, tobacco, lighter(s), more.
5” x 7” x 2” size (there are several) ... about $21.00
Works great for my purposes.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
I have a larger bag from Smokin’ Holsters for events like my pipe clubs or pipe shows. If I’m just going to a BBQ at a friend’s house I’ll take this with me. View attachment 36510View attachment 36511
76446D97-210D-4F19-8047-CAAACE688A33.jpegBB5BEFE1-949C-47A6-BF30-0900FA899FBF.jpeg
His craftsmanship is excellent. Commissioned this pipe pouch for my motorcycle bag. Latch, red boot stitching, and my family tartan.

For daily carry I clench my cob or put it in my pocket. I’m hoping to get a pipe holster though haha Should eliminate how often it falls out of my pocket when working

Reactions: kurtbob

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I gleefully embrace the man purse. Well, it’s a Timbuk2 small messenger bag, but I call it my man purse. It has room for my iPad/Brydge keyboard, coffee bottle, coffee cup, booze flask, 4-piece shot glass set, Xikar ashtray can with the lid modified into an ashtray, a pack of 100 pipe cleaners, a can of butane, small screwdriver set, spare Kiribi and Zippo flints, a couple Zippo keychain fuel canisters, a tobacco pouch, multiple round 1-ounce tins of random blends, a couple pipes, some protein/energy bars, and a bunch of other little stuff. I use padded mesh organizer bags to keep things neat.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
I mostly just struggle a couple pipes out the door with me... plus coffee, keys, phone, and usually some other random items. when I get to my car I put the pipes in my center console of my car..

It's a terrible system, and I would love to find a better solution I can live with. Most of the bags look like purses to me.
Have you thought about using a Dopp kit? I’m planning on having one for taking multiple pipes when I travel for longer than two or three days. Something like that could be perfect size to stuff into a console to hide as well!

Otherwise just put a set of pipes in the places you go! I keep one set at work and one set at home. The only time I pack a pipe to go is when I’m going an an outing(dog walk, fishing, swimming, eating out, etc)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Uh, I think the idea is you aren't supposed to broadcast your daily carry. But for pipes, I have a beautiful Savinelli leather case that I like a lot. But I also recommend a cheap nylon toilet kit from Walmart that is unlikely to get stolen or attract much attention since no one wants my toothbrush and shaving cream.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Reactions: kurtbob

Severus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
Inhave recently went on that same hunt for a on-the-go pipe and tobacco carry solution. Here is what I ended up getting.

Another package in the mail. My pipe roll has arrived and made me very excited! :)

I think I got exactly what I was looking for at this point of my pipe-smoking journey. Its a waxed-canvas pipe roll.

The roll is hand made by Hide & Drink brand in Guatemala and is sold on Amazon.com for about $17 USD or so. It comes with 101 years warranty, which is a very nice marketing feature. Hope will never need to evoke this warranty promise. :)

The size is right for my needs - to carry one, or maybe even two pipes with some tobacco and the necessary paraphernalia.

Couldn't expect more than that for the price.

Original post link: Single Pipe or Two-Pipe Pouch Recommendation Needed: FireDog Brand or Something Similar :: Pipes Accessories - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/single-pipe-or-two-pipe-pouch-recommendation-needed-firedog-brand-or-something-similar.78052/page-2#lg=post-36166825&slide=0

Reactions: kurtbob and JMcQ

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Mines just a nylon 4 pipe pouch, with a space for loose tobacco, and a zipper for small items ( Flint's, lighter,tamper).

I have had this one for roughly 6 years or so now. I've been meaning to get a leather one, but this one has held up so well I can't get rid of it.

IMG_20200724_170401.jpg

Reactions: Casual and kurtbob