PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Where do these cobs come from? Looks great!
I reached out through instagram DM where he is @emc_custom_cobs and just asked what he had available. Check out his page in IG, his cobs are sick as hell.

Pricier than your average MM though, mine was $60. But if you included the cost of a comparable stem for your MM you’re about there.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I reached out through instagram DM where he is @emc_custom_cobs and just asked what he had available. Check out his page in IG, his cobs are sick as hell.

Pricier than your average MM though, mine was $60. But if you included the cost of a comparable stem for your MM you’re about there.
Right on. Thanks, man. I don't have an IG account, but I may make one to look him up, what does the DM stand for?

Jun 23, 2019
Smoking a bowl of '15 Dunhill Nightcap in a similar looking billiard pipe:

LoB5rGYl.jpg

(The Great Quarantine gave me an opportunity to catch up on some well-reviewed shows; just finished season one of Peaky Blinders and every time I see Sam Neill's Detective Campbell with his pipe it makes me want to pack a bowl - and I usually do.)

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Smoking a bowl of '15 Dunhill Nightcap in a similar looking billiard pipe:

LoB5rGYl.jpg

(The Great Quarantine gave me an opportunity to catch up on some well-reviewed shows; just finished season one of Peaky Blinders and every time I see Sam Neill's Detective Campbell with his pipe it makes me want to pack a bowl - and I usually do.)

Peaky Blinders is a great series...enjoy!☕

Status
Not open for further replies.