Are You Purchasing More Or Less Tobacco Currently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Jacono Pipes
2 Fresh J. Alan Pipes
24 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

More Or Less Tobacco purchases?

• More

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Less

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Same

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Oh! That ones going in the wishlist! Cool to see there are other fans on here. It’s more of a recent hobby (obsession) of mine, I’ll have to get more for my cellar... err... I mean my collection.
A hint for that one is that the sides have orientation. The lack of a center square really changes things!

Reactions: hawky454

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
We were all cellaring tobacco because of a fear of the establishment banning pipe tobacco. Little did we know a virus would cause a more immediate supply problem. Speaking from more of a international perspective.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I don't think I'd have the patience for those, although I'd be curious to know how well/bad I would be at them. If I mixed up the standard 9 square /side cube and tossed it to you, how long on average would it take you to figure out out?

You can get a book that teaches you. Back in the early eighties I could do under a minute by following the heuristics in a book. I think I was 11. Our school had competitions. It was how we were going to beat the USSR to Mars.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That blew my mind. You know, growing up I always thought that those were only doable if you're a genius. Seeing you do it at that speed is incredible
I've loved all kinds of puzzles from very early in my life. Erno Rubik created his first cube on my birth year (1974) so that makes it very special to me.?

tavol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2018
I'm pretty much buying the same as I smoke at the moment. Several years ago I built a small cellar and have no real plans to extend it as such but it's one tin in for every tin out

Reactions: tom12 and seanv

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I also, buy mostly from B&M's and have necessarily slowed way down on purchasing, despite ramping up on smoking during my furlough.

I did just receive an email from my favorite local tobacconist that although their lounge is closed, you can still call in an order for curbside pickup. Which is pretty great and I might do it just to get out of the house one day next week.

Reactions: 3rdguy and seanv