PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I'm a huge Joe Rogan fan and today while watching Episode #917 Rogan had Steven Crowder on his podcast. Crowder brought in two pipes and some tobacco so Joe and himself could smoke during their discussion. Crowder says his brother is really into pipe smoking and he broke out some tobacco that his brother gave him to try. That tobacco was Seersucker by C&D.
Anyway, I wanted to share this episode with you all in hopes that Steven Crowder's brother is a forum member here and if so please come join in this discussion. This is a 4 hour show so I doubt most of you will make it through all that. There is another 40 minute clip that one of Rogan's fans made to single out the heated debate they get into about marijuana. If you would rather skip to that, than just search for it on YouTube.
I'm really excited about this cause Rogan seems to really enjoy smoking the pipe and he reaches hundreds of thousands of people on every airing and this might have been enough to spark the interest in some of his followers... We always need more pipe smokers to come join the team to keep this hobby going for many generations after us.
Do we have any Rogan fans on these forums? I've not heard of Crowder before and his political position could be a bit offensive to some but overall he seems like a perdy cool dude and hell, he's a pipe smoker so he must be cool, right?
I'm hoping we can keep this discussion about pipes and tobaccos and not politics.
Rogan / Crowder

Status
Not open for further replies.