PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Disclaimer: not trying to provoke any political discussions.
Fox News contributor Steven Crowder has his own radio/video broadcast prominently featuring a pipe rack on his desk in each show. These aren't just props, he smokes. I thought this was a big thumbs up for us. Pretty cool.
Although his views may be offensive to some, please let's keep it civil.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I didn't mean to imply that he smokes them during the broadcasts. But he has smoked a pipe during a few of his short segments. I was able to make out a bent Peterson in the rack.
Louder with Crowder.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
crowder1-600x337.jpg

Far right, beside computer.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Ha! Found another one!
c2-600x235.png

For the record: I ain't never heerd of this fellow til Dave G posted the above. I gave up media talking heads a very long time ago and only read news and commentary with as few pictures as possible and no video. That being said, any contemporary person with PIPES becomes a worthy googleificationization target and THAT is my interest.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I've seen a few of his videos via FaceBook "click-bait," but never noticed the pipe rack before. Thanks for pointing that out; agree/disagree with his views, it's cool to see that on his desk.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Maybe he's trying to follow in the footsteps of Walter Cronkite. There used to be quite a few pipe and cigar smoking reporters that I knew back in my younger days.

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
+1 jerwynn! I cut the cable TV cord 5 -6 years ago. I subscribe to various periodicals, yes print, to keep my head out of the sand. I don't miss TV one bit.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Crowder is hilarious. Love Louder with Crowder. The Conservative Version of Howard Stern. Maybe.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Dave, Regardless of your heeding word.....this thing will get deleted, especially when the pics hit the thread.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
@perdurabo
I was going to link to the Bob Ross Mohammed skit, but I'd probably get death threats.

Crowder has huge nads to do something like that nowadays. :rofl:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Crowder in drag at the "womens' march": :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
"I need a man" Put the tent up yourself bitch.
Complaining about their period and blowing up the White House. (Oops Madonna, looks like you have Secret Service tail for the rest of your life) Can't complain that they are sexual objects now, shaking their tits all over the place. Crowder didn't do them any favors. :rofl:
Next time I go down to laugh at the loons, I'm going drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.