Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our sponsors are what keep the lights on around here, so please show them some love whenever you can.
Please check out our newest sponsor, https://www.pipeandleaf.com/.
Their website might be new, but they are also an experienced B&M, operating for several years as Tobacconist of Cary in North Carolina.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have been on the site before at is was recommended by someone on the forums. Welcome aboard.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
I will be placing an order later this week. Does your Regular international shipping come with a tracking #?

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Thanks for the compliments on the site. We wanted to avoid the clutter and make it simple, clean, and easy to navigate.
I will be placing an order later this week. Does your Regular international shipping come with a tracking #?
We do give a tracking # for all our shipments. Normally the tracking covers leaving the U.S., then getting into the destination country, and then final delivery to the customer.

Dec 24, 2012
Welcome aboard. I actually looked at your site and tried to place an order, as you ship to Canada. However, when I select Canada as the country, and then go to the "state" menu, it has none of the Canadian provinces listed, so I can't figure out how to enter Ontario. I am sure these kinks will be worked out. Congrats, and thanks for supporting pipesmagazine.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Welcome aboard. I actually looked at your site and tried to place an order, as you ship to Canada. However, when I select Canada as the country, and then go to the "state" menu, it has none of the Canadian provinces listed, so I can't figure out how to enter Ontario. I am sure these kinks will be worked out. Congrats, and thanks for supporting pipesmagazine.
After you select Canada, click the green button labeled "update totals". When the page refreshes it will allow you to select a province from the "State" menu.
Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't. Thanks for your support.
Also, once you place an order it should remember you so on subsequent visits to the site it already has the country default set to Canada and you won't have to do this again.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Welcome aboard! Cool site. Very clean and simple. Any plans for in stock notifications?
That's something we hope to add in the future. Typically what we do for rare stuff like Esoterica, Balkan Sobranie, etc. is to create "hidden" listings that can only be accessed via a special URL that we send out to customers that have ordered from us before.

aikatal

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2013
I can say that I got very good and very fast service from them when I bought a pipe from them a few months ago-- got a nice Savinelli Saturnia at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.