PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Welcome aboard! Maybe it's just my computer, but I'm not getting any photos when I access your site.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Are you on the actual product pages or the catalog pages? We recently had to change our navigation system so if you start on the home page and click "peterson" for instance, you will get the names of all the different Peterson lines but no pics in the boxes. When you click on one of the boxes for the Peterson line, such as "christmas", you will get all the Christmas pipes listed (with photos).
We are working to fill the image boxes and will hopefully have them updated in a few days.
If that's not the case, and you're not seeing any images anywhere, PM me. But I'm assuming the situation described above is what you're referring to.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks pipe and leaf for the good pipe show price on the unfinished stamped Sav panel pipe at TAPS today. I've

gone panel crazy in the past month but didn't dream I'd find one on budget at the show.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Thanks guys, we appreciate the support. Nice to meet those of you that were able to make it to TAPS today.
Also, we had some problems with our shipping calculator the past 2 days but it should be fixed now.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Of course, you'll need to stick Dunhill Flake, Capstan, and a wider selection of McClelland Personal Reserve to get the business I do have to give :)

Status
Not open for further replies.