PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
Have ordered from them before and great service. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Aug 14, 2012
I wish them success, and have a suggestion based on my many years in retail. Undercut everyone's price just a little. Make the tobacco cost 75 cents or a dollar a can less than from anywhere else. Then let the people on these forums know. You better have plenty of inventory and someone you can call to help you pack.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Hey guys. Welcome and thanks for the sponsorship. Glad to hear you ship worldwide - order on its way!
Andy

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
From another site sponsor, Old Dominion Pipe Co., we welcome you aboard. Kevin runs a great site and the folks on the forum are top notch!
Bob Savage (virginiacob)
Old Dominion Pipe Co.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Welcome, nice selection. Yet another place to spend my money and anger my wife.
Exxxxxxxcelent . . .

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I just spent over an hour scouring the inventory, now I'm desparate to get my order in before someone beats me to my personal gift to myself.
Any info on the shipping procedures, costs and timeframe for orders shipped to Mexico?
Dot

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
I just spent over an hour scouring the inventory, now I'm desparate to get my order in before someone beats me to my personal gift to myself.
Any info on the shipping procedures, costs and timeframe for orders shipped to Mexico?
Dot
Shipping is first-class international USPS. We ship out orders the day we get them, and if you get it in by 2-3 p.m. EDT it will be picked-up that day. Once it leaves our store, it is out of the country in 3-4 days and in your country a couple days after. After that it just depends the mail delivery in your area. Usually about a week start to finish.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Like the site - I'm hoping you start back-filling images for your categories. Wordpress is a great platform, so I applaud the work so far, and of course can't wait till I can sign up for "updates" on those special blends.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PipeandLeaf, welcome! I'm in your neck of the woods, so I will truck over to see you as well as

well as seeing you at the pipe show this month. Welcome to Forums. This crew is devoted to

pipe smoking, so you have definitely connected to the right crowd.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Thanks for the update carytobacco. I hope to get my order in tomorrow and I'm glad to hear it'll be quick on your end. As for Mexico it'll take 4 - 6 weeks to get delivered. I'll certainly let you know the day it arrives.
Dot

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Welcome aboard! I really like how you have the merchandise organized. You have a fine selection of pipes and tobacco. Love your Petersons!

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
What a pleasant surprise! I ordered a Peterson Pipe Stand from these folks and they threw in a free sample of Amaraetto pipe tobacco! Thanks very much for the kind gesture! (And it arrived in NH in two days)

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Wishing you the best success carytobacco! More retailers of pipes and tobacco products are a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome to the site, I hope you do great from advertising here.
If you can get Wesssex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in quantity, I can assure you that you could sell a couple hundred tins a month here.
Also if you can get your hands on John Aylesbury Luxury Flake, I would buy 75 tins in one shot. Another blend that would sell well is Rotary Navy Cut, not many people know about it but it is my favorite rum topped flake. If you can imagine Dunhill Flake with a rum topping that is what Rotary tastes like. Once the guys here try it the word would go out far and wide and you would sell quite a bit.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Thanks again for the warm welcome from forum members and fellow site sponsors.
Also, local guys (mso489) feel free to stop by our store anytime. I'm typically here in store every day except Sunday. We will also have a couple of tables at the T.A.P.S. show on April 12th.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Thanks carytobacco for answering all our questions so promptly. That is evidence enough of the level of service we should come to expect from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.