PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Started to post in the Things you see that don't make sense post as it ad seemed to drift to tattoos.... but as this was a bit off topic.. thought better to start a new one... My Wife approached me one day about 4 years ago with the desire to get one small tattoo... She is now 58 years old.. at the time.. of course 54.... I being the perfect husband said of course dear ..whatever stirs your martini.... so away WE went to the tattoo parlor.. where she promptly selected a small yet very colorful Chile pepper to be applied to her derriere..... on the way home I asked her what prompted her choice.. Her reply still makes me laugh to this day... She said one day when I am really old and in a nursing home and they go to change my depends or diaper... when they roll me over and see this shriveled up Chile pepper.. they will think to themselves...once upon a time this was really one hot piece of A#&! No pictures Hobie...

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
omg that is a classic.Great story been thinking about adding another piece of ink finally no chilli pepper though.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That's funny. Shaun Morgan of Seether has a funny tat. He got a uterus tattooed on the inside of his forearm and when asked about it he replied "So I don't forget where I came from.". I have three tattoos right now. A Celtic cross (old school, not Christian Celtic, it's not elongated) on my elbow, the band Cold's spider logo on my left arm and on my right upper arm I have a lotus flower. I plan to get more down to my elbows and maybe do something on my back. I want to keep most of them able to be hidden when wearing a shirt incase I end up in an office position or something. More professional to me to hide them, unless you're a rocker/tatoo artist.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Did you say finger moustaches ?

Hmmmmm, looks like you did.

Of course we will need pictures of, er, whatever a finger moustache is.

:lol:

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
FINGERMOUSTACHEEEEEEEES!

4-upon2011-04-11at1154.jpg

4-upon2011-04-11at11544.jpg

4-upon2011-04-11at11542.jpg

4-upon2011-04-11at11543.jpg

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
@marmal4de: Ouch. I've just had the nice meaty shoulder done, and that was painful enough.
Love the story on the chili pepper. Today: pipe = old man. Wonder if the same connection will be made with tattoos when we're older? I know that tattoo = old sailor when I was a boy. Fashions come and go, but tattoos are forever.
Simon

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
I will not state what I think about tattoos because I don't want a bunch of people mad at me.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
When I worked as an aid in a nursing home, one of my residents was a sweet little lady who had a long stemmed rose tattooed on her right breast. She always joked that 50 years ago it wasn't long stemmed. It was just a little rose bud.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Strange that this is such a controversial subject. It's like pipe smoking in a lot of ways, its fun, looks cool, gets you ladies, and isn't respected by the majority of people. :crazy:

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo...you just did! Now, I'm MAD! I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 80-85 hrs worth of work. Meaning, we stop counting tats! nice Pepper story...mine is..one day on the crapper, i had 'Old Suzanna" stuck in my head, so when the paperwork was done, I headed to the nearest parlor and had a banjo inked on my knee.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I worked with a guy years ago that was covered with tattoos. He claimed he had "Love lifed me" tattooed somewhere. I really really did not want to see that one.
Winton

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Kinda like a buddy of mine who has "YER NAME" inked on his ass! Gets plenty of drinks from gals when he tells themn he has 'your name' tatt'd on his butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.