PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I am not tattooed and probably will never be. BUT! If you or anyone else wants lotsa ink go for it! My youngest daughter has a bunch of excellent HQ ink.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
bootleg the worst thing is when people touch you because of it.

i have a decent amount of coverage. one night in a bar i felt my arm being tisted back and some half drunk chic was grabbing my arm. when i said excuse me she told me to "stop moving because she was trying to see." she grabbed my arm again when i pulled it away, so i lifted her skirt. when she jumped i just said "stop. i am trying to see."

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
oh i freaked and screamed at a lady in new orleans who went for and moved my hoodie and hair out of nowhere trying to look at my neck tattoo.

makes me wonder what most people mean when they say look.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
No offense to our female members , butit seems that drunk women seem to think that the rules are for other people .

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Collin, I wanted to make a similar comment but I like marmal4de a lot so I held bad. I have ink that might be considered in the same light. All of my pieces are in a non-English language, 3 of which are in a dead language. Color me pretentious. Either way, I love ink. Girls like guys with it and girls with it are hot. I won't deny it. In fact, I've found that most of the pipe smokers I see here in Atlanta are heavily tatted

Thanks for holding back, you're a stand up guy yourself!

bootleg the worst thing is when people touch you because of it.

I get that with my ears all the time, they're small right now because I don't wear jewellery during the winter months, and stretch back to +/- 2 inches in the spring and summer.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
exactly cortez. i personally find plastic surgery bizarre and quite disturbing. hell i am put off by most piercings and can't understand on bit the implants. i know guys who hang from hooks. but whatever floats their boats.

the best is when the guy with horns implanted into his skull looks at me weird because i am a tattooer but smoke a pipe and dress "like an old man".

i am what i am, you are what you are, and even the seemingly wackiest characters and disturbing souls are something.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Yeah, I'll be a gentleman all the way around, but it is frustrating. And in a situation where there are intoxicated people, gotta expect all kinds of strange.
I definitely appreciate it when people ask to see vs just grabbing me, lol.
I get that with my ears all the time,
Haha, Could tell them that if they keep it up, you'll have to go find a room.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'd have this tattooed on my arm, but it would be redundant.
:laughat:

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I've been thinking of a way to get a pipe tattooed on me. Just not sure who or what will be smoking the pipe and if there will be text along with it.
I agree that the implants and the hook hangings are just insane, lol. I have a tongue piercing, but that's it for me. I'm just not one of those types for piercings in general.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
bootlegbonvivant - i can imagine many many ways to go about a tattoo focusing on a pipe. the possibilities are endless.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I still can't think of one thing I would get a tattoo of
The only way I would get a tattoo is if this was 40 years ago and I went to Catholic school. I'd get a dotted line around my waist with "No Trespassing" on the front and the back as an extra reminder for the priests. I'd also ask my parents for pants that said "Do Not Open" on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.