Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

I'm Back & Great Find

(6 posts)
  1. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hi Everyone. Long absence, but life, the universe, & everything has kept me away from this fun for a bit. I will mail the samples I've promised soon.
    Earlier today, while packing to move, I found a pipe I thought had been lost forever. About 6 years ago, I gave away quite a few pipes, and recently have regretted a few of those. I wish I still had my GBD poker, and Jirsa (I don't know what to call this shape) and a couple basket pipes I parted with. Well today, I found the Jirsa --apparently, I had not parted with this one.
    [url=http://pipesmagazine.com/members/mackeson/album/picture/23418][/url]
    I thinned out the collection at that time, getting rid of all the ones that didn't "click" for me, but have recently regretted not giving this Jirsa a fair chance. I was very happy to find that I still had it tucked away.
    I've looked in to the forums from time to time, but have not posted. Life has settled down a bit and I'm looking forward to participating again.

EDIT-- oops, looks like I have still not mastered the whole picture posting thing. It's in my album if anyone can help

"Once you go down the Lakeland path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
    -Apologies to Master Yoda
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. azpipe

azpipe

Login to Send PM

try this

click "IMG" and then paste the image address (right click your mouse)

good looking pipe for sure

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

And you can make it full sized.

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Looks like it was meant to be in your life

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. kodos44

kodos44

Login to Send PM

Welcome back. That's a really nice looking pipe there! Enjoy.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. fitzy

fitzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome back.

Hmm I believe that would be considered Calabash shaped. Just like these are considered calabash shaped:

"These are ghosts that are more at home in a girdle-filled drawer than one of my pipes." Quote by Neil Archer Roan on lakeland ghosts
    Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

banner

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   bouwser, headhunter, buzkirk, sumusfumus, odobenus, disinformatique, donjgiles, ormazd