PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Hi Everyone. Long absence, but life, the universe, & everything has kept me away from this fun for a bit. I will mail the samples I've promised soon.

Earlier today, while packing to move, I found a pipe I thought had been lost forever. About 6 years ago, I gave away quite a few pipes, and recently have regretted a few of those. I wish I still had my GBD poker, and Jirsa (I don't know what to call this shape) and a couple basket pipes I parted with. Well today, I found the Jirsa --apparently, I had not parted with this one.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/mackeson/album/picture/23418

I thinned out the collection at that time, getting rid of all the ones that didn't "click" for me, but have recently regretted not giving this Jirsa a fair chance. I was very happy to find that I still had it tucked away.

I've looked in to the forums from time to time, but have not posted. Life has settled down a bit and I'm looking forward to participating again.
EDIT-- oops, looks like I have still not mastered the whole picture posting thing. It's in my album if anyone can help

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
jirsa-600x337.jpg

try this
click "IMG" and then paste the image address (right click your mouse)
good looking pipe for sure

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Welcome back.
Hmm I believe that would be considered Calabash shaped. Just like these are considered calabash shaped:

004-006-17636.jpg

002-010-1279.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.