Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeson

Preferred Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi Everyone. Long absence, but life, the universe, & everything has kept me away from this fun for a bit. I will mail the samples I've promised soon.

Earlier today, while packing to move, I found a pipe I thought had been lost forever. About 6 years ago, I gave away quite a few pipes, and recently have regretted a few of those. I wish I still had my GBD poker, and Jirsa (I don't know what to call this shape) and a couple basket pipes I parted with. Well today, I found the Jirsa --apparently, I had not parted with this one.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/mackeson/album/picture/23418

I thinned out the collection at that time, getting rid of all the ones that didn't "click" for me, but have recently regretted not giving this Jirsa a fair chance. I was very happy to find that I still had it tucked away.

I've looked in to the forums from time to time, but have not posted. Life has settled down a bit and I'm looking forward to participating again.
EDIT-- oops, looks like I have still not mastered the whole picture posting thing. It's in my album if anyone can help

azpipe

Feb 25, 2015

try this
click "IMG" and then paste the image address (right click your mouse)
good looking pipe for sure

fitzy

Preferred Member
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Welcome back.
Hmm I believe that would be considered Calabash shaped. Just like these are considered calabash shaped:

Status
Not open for further replies.