PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
-You have used a pipe cleaner for its intended purpose
You've nearly beaten your 8-year-old niece after you find a bag's worth of them twisted into little animal shapes.

snagstangl

Lifer
Jul 1, 2013
Iowa, United States
You get excited when you see someone beating out the conents of a grabow on the heal of their shoe, unsure if you are angered for the abuse or happy to see someone smoke a pipe.
Pipe cleaners show up everywhere! pants pockets, on the floor of your house, car, work.
You buy a pound of tobacco to "try it out".

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
When every day after everyone leaves the office building and you're alone, you say, "Screw it" and light up a bowl! No one's ever said a word...

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
When every day after everyone leaves the office building and you're alone, you say, "Screw it" and light up a bowl! No one's ever said a word...
:clap:

plank46

Lurker
May 31, 2013
You can't remember what's on tv anymore because you like to sit outside smoking your pipe

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
You can't remember what's on tv anymore because you like to sit outside smoking your pipe
Good one plank64. I enjoy Forumula 1 and when they switched tv coverage to NBCSports, I needed a special digital channel package and convertor with my cable company. I bought and installed that unit and paid the additional monthly charge. But, most races are on Sunday morning at 8 AM and I've missed the last few because it's been too darn nice outside not to be enjoying my pipe versus stuck in my family room watching television....

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
When you face your daughter's wrath and buy the grandkids bubble pipes so that they can smoke with Grampa.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When you know the shipping time to your residence for all the major pipe and tobacco sites.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
When you've lost more pipe nails and Czech tools than the number of shirts you own without burn holes.
Russ

kyriefurro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
You're browsing the web (aka pipe and tobacco sites) and come to the conclusion that you're going to have to get a second job to be able to afford all the pipes you want.

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
When you have a pre-rehearsed list of reasons you give your wife when she brings another box of tobacco in from the front porch and asks you "Honey, you didn't order more pipe tobacco did you? Don't you already have enough?"

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
When you hope your wife doesn't go into labor 3 weeks early forcing you to miss the pipe show.
(or when you ask your wife ahead of time that if she does go into labor early if she would mind if you made a quick trip to the pipe show anyway.... believe me I got into a lot of trouble over this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.