PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
:rofl: hobie.. hadn't seen that one in a while
Congrats mp31guitar... I think that due to the success of pipesmagazine.com Kevin has now doubled the distribution of the patented PM tobacco carrying case. You should receive two in the mail shortly
latex%20gloves.jpg

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations, as we lowly serfs await our crowning achievement....... :worship:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I thought that Kevin was going to pass out decoder rings at the Chicago Pipe Show, Pipesmagazine table, but he must have left them in his room. I will wait patiently until next year.
Winton

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Congratulations, indeed. I too, like storient, wondered if it's a certain amount of posts that puts one in a given category.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
Oh my! The pipe slipped from my mouth as my jaw suddenly dropped! Goodness Patricia! Forget Kevin on the whole tote bag thing! Kevin, Kevin, Kevin; you certainly are living an exemplary life! -sigh- :puffpipe:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Custom titles are up to the boss man. Be careful what you wish for...
My PM tote bag has words on it, too. It says WAL (Kevin's Face) T. I still don't know if that was supposed to say "Walnut".

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
For Storient and Colcolt: member levels
Kevin: you cruel, cruel man... Just came home after another week of being out of town, while it's girls night out.... And you have to show me legs that go on for miles and miles.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.