PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
I guess this is a break off from the diablo thread......
Does anyone here actively play? If so, who do you play, faction, role etc...
I have a few 85s, my main is a horde Death knight tank on tichonddrius realm. Ive been pvping more than i ever have lately lol.
Anyway feel free to talk about the game here or just let the thread die :D

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I play WOW...I have 23 toons on three servers and every race and every class...my favourite to play is my Holy Priest....ahhhh nice to talk geek once in a while.... :puffy:

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
For the alliance! :D Rofl four 85's A death knight my paladin my warrior my shaman and my rogue well on his way been tanking since I started all those years ago

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
ha
damn barker, youre a pro :p i have 85 of every class except druid and warlock. i wish we were on the same server, my whole guild left for diablo >_

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I played the MMO for years, and the RPGs before that. I loved the game through two expansions. And then Cataclysm tried to be Burning Crusade 2.0, they added a bunch of really silly things (Mastery? Was there a need?), and I just got plain sick of it.
I played a hunter exclusively on both Whisperwind and Turaylon, and occasionally you could find me spitting numbers on Elitist Jerks. I was pretty good at it. Only had someone top my DPS once. I loved topping the DPS charts. I loved raiding. But, alas, the fun went away when the developers lost any semblance of intelligence.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
@throwryuken...ya most of the guys I played with are playing star wars right now...they will be back...been playing 4.5 years people go and they come back...its a magnet

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
i Have 3 hunters...troll, night elf, and a dwarf...they are all spec'd survival right at the moment...my DPS is almost as good as when I was spec'd beastmaster but survival is more fun to play and better for raids

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
Played on Aerie Peak for 5 years. Had several 85s. Main was an Orc Death Knight. I finally broke the addiction last September. Partly due to school/work/life but equally just wasn't all that impressed with Cataclysm. I got bored with it.
Having said that, I miss it and was actually thinking about logging on again just to see whats happening.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I'm on DRAKA, ANTONIDOS, WHISPERWIND, and another pvp server I can't remember at the moment.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I just can not play it . I tried the demo and it reminded me of a bad Saturday morning cartoon . But I do respect the time and effort it takes to level up and get all the good stuff . I was more of a Guild Wars fan .

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
I actually quit well before Cataclysm came out. It used to be a ton of fun to go raid, but turned in to a second job it felt like. Played a couple other mmo's but not playing anything these days.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
The Wife and I played together, we each had a couple of 70s. We quit before the level cap went past that. I still miss it, tho. Bringing a death Knight up was the best playing experience I have ever had. For teh Hoooorde!!!

undecagon

Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Played since launch with a few breaks. Current main is an undead shadow priest. Stopped subscription for TOR, but that was painfully dissapointing so I'll be bad to WOW withing the month I think.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Yes you have to watch getting consumed with raiding...I won't commit to any raid group. I tell them if they are a man short message me but I don't need another full time job either.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
lol yeah I know what the "2nd job" feels like.
Because of that I do a lot of soloing now for gold. I have been making some videos on gold farming, macros, addons and tips etc.. if anyone is interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-RgSs01yXI&list=LL-qxbV0nDExmGeAA3APpQhw&feature=mh_lolz
if anyone has good sources as well feel free to share.
ps I make a good 40k gold every couple weeks doing that video that I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.