PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
For you Warcraft world players, what's the consensus among you guys? Was that Leroy Jenkins thing real or a created "skit?"
It's all I know about warcraft, but it stands up as VERY funny.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJT20WxfHss&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Its was a staged video for a guild called "pals for life"
Still very funny in its day :D

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Necro'ing this thread FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
I've played since 2008. Still play. FOR THE HORDE.
Yes, I am aware that I am a nerd, and I am okay with that. Chicks still dig me. :P

wolfie90

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2012
Huntington wv
I played for a short amount of time. I had a 85 troll mage. I stop because my laptop stop working that and im a fps lover more so.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Heh. I've sidelined my Night Elf warrior, and I'm currently leveling up a Gnome Mage. I got a Death Knight to 85, but I've gotten burned out on melee DPS, and figured I'd get back to my "roots" - my first MMO character was a Runemaster in Dark Age of Camelot. :) Just hit level 75 last night with the little guy.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Always wanted to get into WOW but was reluctant cause i heard its addictive and needs alot of time to play not to mention a decent CPU mines defiantly not up to it.

However i do get my fix through other PS3 console games such as:
Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Elder scrolls: Skyrim (Stopped for now due to being no DLC for PS3 :crying: )

Farcry 3 (amazing game currently enjoying this one)

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I play off and on. My highest is only an 82. But, I try to work more than one at a time. Its always my Shammy first to the level cap. Always has been. Dwarf Shaman Trollbane server. I have every class just not all races. Draenei just bother me. Its funny, my shammy was a draenei until you could be a dwarf shammy.
I also play SWTOR and Rift. Not regular though.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Hehe ....3 85s Mage DK and Druid. All ally. Got a bunch more toons spread out. Was hoping to try out raiding during Panda expansion but I actually have to relearn my rooms as I haven't been putting any time in.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I almost pee my pants laughing every single time I see the Onyxia wipe animation.It never gets old :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.