PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting elwefwents.
I just blew beer through my nose! :rofl:
Warren, that is a damn fine hat. Been threatening to make my wife a hat out of a skunk pelt I have!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hunter with wolf head, by Tekin.

PE245.jpg

uncleblackie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2014
This seems to be very important to you, so you need to go back and read my words very carefully. Read them two or three times slowly because you continue to twist them and create your own meaning. I never compared domesticated animals to slaves. Unless elephants are now considered domesticated, and in that case I would be wrong.
I'm not trying to save the world. We all choose our battles. Some wisely, some not.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I was about to write a "C'mon guys, simmer down," post until I saw the pix of the chick tucked into a sesame bun.
Holy shit, Robin. That's the best laugh I've had all day.
You two carry on....
Warren, that's a beautiful chapeau, pard. Keep wearing it in good health.
Fnord

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
If the temperature keeps dropping I'll have to break out the paws. We really haven't had much winter up here until a week or so ago when it dropped below zero. Right now it's 5F. Single digits means the paws go on. May be another picture. I'll be wearing pants in the next one.
That meer with the cougar hat is striking. If I run across one in my travels I'll to part with some cash.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Yes, having the personal freedom to choose is very important to me. It may not be to you, but it is to me.
For the life of me, I just can't understand why so many of us are willing to give up our freedoms........

Robin- you and I are from the same mold brother! :)

When the whole shithouse goes down in flames..................................

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
If the temperature keeps dropping I'll have to break out the paws. We really haven't had much winter up here until a week or so ago when it dropped below zero. Right now it's 5F. Single digits means the paws go on. May be another picture. I'll be wearing pants in the next one.
That meer with the cougar hat is striking. If I run across one in my travels I'll blow the dust off the old wallet.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Dude, you bear striking resemblance to Denver Pyle in profile.
That is AWESOME!
The hat is also tremendously cool! Being evil meat eating fur wearers, my son and I stopped at every furrier in each port on our cruise in Alaska. The wolf pelts were so beautiful.
You are truly blessed to have a hat from such a powerful animal.
=D

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
A man doesn't need to wear pants for the sake of dignity, only comfort, when he has a wolf hat. 8)

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Thats a picture of Bob Ross, isn't it ?
Maybe, maybe he's standing next to a happy little tree that lives right there.
Also, this thread has me thinking about the line from Mr. Burns' song:
"See my vest, see my vest, made from real gorilla chest."

Status
Not open for further replies.