PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
My primary, edc lighter is the IM Corona Pipemaster (brass/arabesque). Easy, one click lighting. Adjustable flame size. Includes a tamper/pick that fits flush at the bottom. I don't use the tamper with any regularity but it's nice knowing it's there.. just in case.
image.jpg
image.jpg

My primary back-up lighter, or if I'm in the mood for a change, is a ST DuPont style butane by Rattrays.
The Pipemaster is Piezo, so I felt like I needed a flint option too. So far I'm enjoying it.
The flip top lid has a fantastic "weight" to it. Ultra smooth mechanically, it even stays lit against light breezes.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Old Smokey

Can't Leave
Feb 29, 2024
The Hollers of Kentucky in Appalachia
My primary, edc lighter is the IM Corona Pipemaster (brass/arabesque). Easy, one click lighting. Adjustable flame size. Includes a tamper/pick that fits flush at the bottom. I don't use the tamper with any regularity but it's nice knowing it's there.. just in case.
View attachment 293289
View attachment 293290

My primary back-up lighter, or if I'm in the mood for a change, is a ST DuPont style butane by Rattrays.
The Pipemaster is Piezo, so I felt like I needed a flint option too. So far I'm enjoying it.
The flip top lid has a fantastic "weight" to it. Ultra smooth mechanically, it even stays lit against light breezes.
View attachment 293291View attachment 293292
That is a beautiful lighter. My zippo just had Sherlock Holmes on it lol.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Usually a sidekick pipe lighter. They are less than 2 bucks and are refillable. When they die go to the next. They seem to have a pretty good lifespan unless you get a dud. A bic is ok but the adjustable angle is handy.

Reactions: BenMN and luigi