seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
1rrtbv.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
woods, I saw those other posts. The site when dead for a few seconds for me and now those posts are gone. My post from maybe 20 minutes ago is also gone. Pretty weird shit going on here.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OK, then, here's a joke unrelated to any of the above:
“I love Fred Willard,” Albert Brooks wrote after Willard was caught in a compromising position* in a Hollywood film theater. “He's a great guy. For his birthday I'm getting him a den and a computer.”
* masturbating, reportedly.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Lakeland effect? A wonderful turn of a phrase gets censored? I'm sooooo ashamed or ...should I be indignant? Offended! That's the elusive word I was looking for a couple of posts back. I should be offended! Yes, I choose to be offended.
edit: Sometimes you just gotta see it up in lights before you realize an edit is required.

Dec 24, 2012
I am truly gobsmacked that this thread is still going on. I mean, I have sent multiple e-mail reporting you clowns and even cited your non-inclusive attitude toward Canadians, but there has been absolutely no response from the men behind the curtain.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
This thread has been a lot of fun! Sarcasm, Trump lampoons, off-the-wall references. But I'm still waiting for the guy(s) who closed threads to show, or at least be named.

Dec 24, 2012
This thread has been a lot of fun! Sarcasm, Trump lampoons, off-the-wall references. But I'm still waiting for the guy(s) who closed threads to show, or at least be named.
I just assumed that lazar is the pen name President Trump uses when he cruises this site in his free time. I mean, the evidence is all here. In fact, in a private pm lazar even used the word "covfefe" to describe woodsroad. Need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.