PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
I have not tried those. Been powering thru. I’m a little nuts , I bought numerous pipes over last three years, and have only started smoking the unsmoked varieties this year. Breaking in 5 or so right now .

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I've tried a couple of those old wives' tale methods, but they just tasted even worse, so now I just grit my teeth and smoke through.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Dunhills offer the coolest driest smokes EVER.
That's not true. They hold moisture very well.
20180317_122707.jpg

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Who holds the record? It's that little sh*t who sneaks around and PMs the mods to close a thread because he/she has been ... what's the word ... irritated? No that's not it. We had a whole thread a few years back about members having their feelings hurt, getting their panties in a bunch. That's the guy that holds the record. Only Kevin has the records and can do the math as to who the wee snitch is.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I think it all started back in the day when we were having a serious discussion regarding whether War Horse could be recreated by people who didn't understand that it couldn't and therefore offered up serious moneys. The naysayer was ignored, not invited to participate, resulting in the individual imploding and disappearing into the ether.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves "V" into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you, like, a crazy person?
Crazy person? No, just a pipe smoker on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.