Which Pipe Do You Own That People Will Remember You By?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
My Peterson Dracula smooth 999, everyone seems to remember the red & black swirl colors on the stem. Also the aroma of the Sleepy Hollow tobacco.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
My Peterson Dracula smooth 999, everyone seems to remember the red & black swirl colors on the stem. Also the aroma of the Sleepy Hollow tobacco.
I have a dracula 87, but I smoke it with Cult Blood Red Moon, hahaha. Great minds, as they say.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I think we will be remembered visually for our pipe smoking, not our deeds or life experiences.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Hopefully not the meth pipe!
Seriously, though... I like OP's Rossi Apple as an answer. A nice, unpretentious pipe made by working people for working people. Maybe my Savinelli Unfinished Lumberman.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
There are no smoking lounges that are less than a 2 hour drive away from me. I very rarely smoke around others. If other people (likely non-smokers) were asked to describe one of my pipes, they might mention the MacArthur cob shown in my avatar. Mostly because those pipes are large, unusual looking, and of historical significance.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
cimg0201-600x450.jpg

It'll be something like in this or canadian shape genre

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
After you pass ... What pipe that you own, do you imagine them thinking about you with

After my recent post, I'm sure it will be a Castello Opera 44.

Status
Not open for further replies.