PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
@phil there was a great little place here that serves Rubens and the corned beef was in big pieces like a Sunday roast falling apart it it ROCKED.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Braunschweiger with onion and yellow cheese on a good wheat roll is good, too!
Close! Braunschweiger with onion and Limburger on a stout Jewish Rye...

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
As per Wikipedia:

"A hamburger (also called a beef burger,hamburger sandwich, burger, hamburg orcheeseburger when served with a slice of cheese) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usuallybeef, placed inside a sliced bun."

Some very interesting sandwiches presented here. I am definitely going to try quite a few of these in the near future. I have a pork shoulder in the oven now for pulled pork, another high ranking sandwich in my book.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Man, you guys are connoisseurs of everything that involves the palate! Every time I go to Subway, I get the same thing: roast beef with everything but lettuce and spinach, with a swoosh of sweet onion condiment. Never toasted. If I get a burger somewhere, I always specify "no cheese". I love cheese, but not when it's melted.
As a kid, I often had a peanut butter sandwich with slices of cheese in it (I still like this), or with baloney instead of the cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.