Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Cheated on the sauce. I made it myself a few times. I almost like this better. View attachment 230928
Thanks. Anthony Bourdain cheated in culinary school by using bouillon to improve the flavor of his stock.

I'm not above cheats with food, especially with work and a three year old. I'd rather know a store bought sauce is good than have to experiment.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Thanks. Anthony Bourdain cheated in culinary school by using bouillon to improve the flavor of his stock.

I'm not above cheats with food, especially with work and a three year old. I'd rather know a store bought sauce is good than have to experiment.
I hear ya. I’ve got an 8, 6, and 3 year old. Anything to save some time and effort when you can. I served the chicken to the kids with chik-fil-a sauce! They actually ate dinner tonight! Haha

no
Cheated on the sauce. I made it myself a few times. I almost like this better. View attachment 230928
Nothing wrong with cheats at all. Esp when it comes to sauces. It's so easy to use a store bought BBQ, Sweet Sour, Orange, Curries, etc etc and jazz it up a bit with a dash of this or that, maybe some veggies. I do it all the time, except with my red sauce, never mess with my red sauce! ;)

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
So many tasty tasty carbs .. but no i must not ... with Keto i do a larger lunch lately a Caesar Salad and a protein if that is a large lunch ... dinner I'm usually not that hungry so it's like an ounce of some nice dry salami and an ounce of some decent cheese .. not much to post in this thread so i just enjoy the pictures. I am down 30lbs so that helps.

If someone would be kind enough to make a nice big veal parm cutlet with a side of spaghetti swimming in sauce and buried under parmesan cheese i would appreciate it. Oh and garlic bread duh! :cry:

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Reactions: Streeper541

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Not just for dinner. Been having it for lunch and dinner for last few days. Lately, I don't feel like cooking, and being out in the sun gets me dizzy. So, I cook a large batch of stuff and eat till either I'm sick of it or runs out. Korean zucchini stew with tofu and shrimp sauce.

1000001663.jpg