PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Currently 16 yrswith the Navy, closing in on 20, then my next career vwill be as a closed captionist.

Mike

Aug 1, 2012
I'm one of those evil teachers. :twisted:
Cue Brick in the Wall Pt II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ZmKbe5oG4

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Former Deputy for a famous Sheriff in the southwest, or infamous to some people. Currently a Systems Engineer for Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids Iowa, a part-time Deputy in a neighboring county, and sole proprietor for a little wood working company (Midwest Wood Creations)

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
Worked 10ys in a local hardware store.. hope to keep doing it for years.. I'm good at it and I know what I'm doing makes work worth while

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
I used to be an investigative journalist, but my pancreas started to pack it in a couple of years ago and I am now learning how to subsist on disability. I also used to teach part-time at a local private high school, but it closed down recently (victim of the recession).

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Was a surveyor/ civil engineer now an electrical engineer after the great housing market bubble broke.

marlboromoro

Lurker
Jun 30, 2013
Wow lots of professors as someone else said. I'm a Law student, taking a year off this year and at the moment I work at a service station for a big company in my city, but worked for about four years in hospitality, which I really miss.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Lawyer with a firm in Naperville, Illinois. And Show Director of the Chicago Pipe Show.

Craig Cobine
www.Napervillelawyers.com
www.chicagopipeshow.com

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Think the mix of professions and perspectives on this forum is amazing. Gentlemen all! As for me, I am dad to an awesome six year-old and a freelance writer/advertising copywriter/cook. Have an undergrad in journalism and worked for many years in newspapers and magazines as a writer and editor before switching to advertising as an agency copywriter doing print, radio and television ads for clients big and small. Went back to school in my mid-40s and completed a 1.5-year professional cooking program, worked in catering for a bit, then got hired to build, staff and manage a large cooking school. Found the building was more fun than the managing. :roll:

lockdown199

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 28, 2013
Correction Officer 22 yrs.......3 to go. That's where my name comes from Lockdown and the 199 is my badge number. I should have kept a diary the day I came off training. My next job will be getting used to not hearing gates slam and being called CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.