PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
I use regular socks. Consequently many missing pipes have been located in the sock drawer or in luggage that wasn't emptied completely. Thankfully nothing has wound up in the washer machine....yet.

pipingruotsi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 6, 2013
I use a toiletries travel bag. It has plastic pouches/sleeves that I can fit 6/7 pipes in, some net pockets I can fit tabac in and a fold-out zippered pouch for pipe cleaners and everything else. I works fantastic.

dennisfbird

Lurker
Aug 25, 2013
I never go anywhere..... so I go from pipestand to deck with pipe in hand. Lotsa great cases and ideas if and when I do travel. thanks

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I picked up a series of books by Al Stohlman at Tandy Leather on making leather cases - so I'll probably be making something custom in the near future... :D

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I picked up a series of books by Al Stohlman at Tandy Leather on making leather cases - so I'll probably be making something custom in the near future... :D
Sounds great. I can't wait to see some pics phred!

effektor

Might Stick Around
Aug 4, 2013
Same Mac Baren case as Eric posted. Works perfectly. I keep my go to pipe and tobacco in it. If I am in the mood for something different I add that pipe to the case and grab a tin or bag to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.