PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
My Indiana Jones bag of course! I've been into it for some time....
e8e0002a.jpg

ec756220.jpg

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I have an ancient Dunhill 4 pipe case that stows in a relatively new field bag from Duluth Pack. These things are in my truck every time I am.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
I just use a sock from a pair of sunglasses. I like this as it seems to let the pipe dry well after use.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
I have apparently gone stupid as I cannot figure out how to edit my previous post :( Here's MY bag
photo-4.jpg

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
I carry two pipes and 3 types of tobacco in an old SWR can == that stays in my camper.

I carry my day pipe in my shirt pocket.... if not pocket I have a belt holster that carries it nicely.

Tuck the tobacco pouch in my rear pocket.

terry

Oct 7, 2011
I carry my pipes in an Ice chest...that way they always smoke cool... :rofl:

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
For a single pipe, I use a Castleford leather bag, since my Gloredo bag was lost in a robbery last year. For more than one pipe, I use a Dunhill 5 pipe case; really nice.
I recently purchased a nice leather pouch from the Fossil store where I live for $30; works really well for large bent pipes.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
I've done this before. But, for what it is worth, here it is.

click on picture to enlarge:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
Quit smokin stogies, so I use the herfadore cigar carrier, probably 3 pipes in socks and assorted pipe smoking junk.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Until last year I was a 30+ weeks a year road warrior. I carry and recommend Smokin' Holsters 8/16 UPB

I also have a 7 Wess, 5 Dunhull, 14 KU pipe briefcase and a very cool little 2 Castello. The Smokin' Holster stuff is sized for many of the larger pipe we love to collect. The others seem cramped and strained in comparison. 8O

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I use a Castleford four pipe carrying case, but I agree with one of the earlier statements made, in that it doesn't hold bent pipes well.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
In all my glory smoking a very rare shape 30 rock style Epoca with da chief at the 2011 Gateway show. The bag is Rawlings glove leather with a light deer hide interior. One of his first with the Kangaroo stitching. 8O

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/2011-articles/st-louis-pipe-show/kevin-daveinlax.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.