PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Esoterica And So To Bed in an undated, unbranded made in Italy smooth, medium brown, medium bend egg with a nickel band on a tapered black vulcanite stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
Italy_smoothbent_egg.jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking some Haunted Bookshop in a Cayuga apple this morning. Looking forward to a quiet day at home today.

Cayuga-apple.jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I believe the coins in Ed G ARE Directors Cut.
They could be very possible. The two blends are definitely similiar. Whatever the difference I lean towards the Edward G blend. If there was no EG Id probably buy Directors cut. As it requires a bit of effort getting ahold of good tobacco here I will stock up on a few staples and call it good. I dont need twenty blends in mass quantity. Vapers are my favorite. I will have a couple of those along with some plugs, a couple of lat blends and a burley or two. I keep blending lat and perique around. Oh...and a couple of aromatics.... Between my main blends and some I have tried I can mix and match all I need. After smoking otc junky stuff its just a luxury to get my paws on the HU tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.