PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
GLP Gaslight in the English cob while my 3-year-old plays in the dirt next to the sandbox.

05E6505D-CFE9-42F0-B011-D72EAD8DC8E6.jpeg

For this bowl, I sliced the plug as finely as I could before rubbing it out, then filled it and let it dry overnight. I kept getting these little hints of Visions of Celephais, and then it dawned on me that my windscreen is coated in tar and needs a cleaning. 😁

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Watching the Braves/Red Sox game and smoking Amphora Original in a Personal Reserve bent Dublin.
Personal-Reserve-pipes-001.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Your Cermak's are magnificent! I love the pics of every single one you've shared.
Thank you! I've met Martin twice at the Chicago show. Super nice young man with great artistic talent. I think he's one of the most underappreciated artisans out there. As good as his pipes look, they smoke better. And his prices are low by comparison to most other artisans.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
MacBaren Navy Flake from 2014 in a Mauro Armellini bent billiard. I don't know if I'm going crazy but there's something spicy going on. This blend seems a little fuller than it does when it's fresh, but it's like the Burley in it got a little spicy with age, which makes no sense. I'm still digging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.