PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Mountain Camp in a Johs rusticated slightly bent apple with an extra large chamber, about a Group 6. This was one of two major Christmas pipes from my wife in 2010, and I immediately deemed it a brandy, but I changed my nomenclature when I came across paperwork in which Mogen Johansen, the carver, deemed it an apple. Since my wife lived and worked in NYC and on Long Island for many years, I call this my Big Apple.

C&D Mountain Camp is the same tobaccos as Bayou Night except in different proportions for an entirely different blend. I like the both. Bayou Night is the big sturdy late evening blend, and Mountain Camp, about the same strength, is more refined and nuanced.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Ran some errands and did some grocery shopping after work then stopped by the library to borrow some DVDs. Now home and smoking some Amphora Original in a Dunhill Shell billiard.
Dunhill-Shell-Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a three quarter bend smooth dark brown Made in Ireland (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 367 with a 5 in a circle Shamrock apple military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Apple367_3_Shamrock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.