PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Finished off the week with some more storm prep around the ranch. Finished off the prep with a most enjoyable bowl of Mac Baren HH Latakia Flake in a Savinelli Bacco 321 rusticated bent author, as wifey worked the horse a bit (no, that's not code for anything). Some great food and a much needed day of rest awaits.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California towhee, White-crowned sparrow, Chipping sparrow, California quail, Spotted towhee, House finch, Western bluebird, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Northern flicker, American robin, and what was either a Cooper's hawk or a Sharp-shinned hawk (nearly impossible to tell when stationary, let alone at flight speed).

Shabbat shalom!

bacco & pouch.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
View attachment 297744Had some of this speakeasy in my tekin meer and now in my Moretti Prince.

I get noticeably more of a nicotine buzz when I smoke briars nowadays after smoking meerschaum almost exclusively for about 3 months straight. I wonder if this is due to meerschaum’s ability to absorb nicotine.
It could just be the light, but it looks like that Moretti is developing a beautiful soft glow.
I know it's still quite new. I just love the look of a well- used light stained pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.