PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
When they are old enough, we hope we can find homes for them. It's not easy as it is between Sleepy Suzy and especially, the very skittish Molly Danger not wanting more cats around. Not to mention Daisy the Feral Princess. They deserve homes where they don't have to live with that kind of drama. And we can't afford the expense to own them. It's tough enough as it is.
@JimInks my wife works at the local no kill animal shelter. They are always happy to take new litters of feral kittens. Do you have a shelter in your town/area? Probably take mom and kittens, then return mom to you when weaned, perhaps even taking care of medications, spaying, etc. Thankfully, there are places that put the welfare of the animals first...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
@JimInks my wife works at the local no kill animal shelter. They are always happy to take new litters of feral kittens. Do you have a shelter in your town/area? Probably take mom and kittens, then return mom to you when weaned, perhaps even taking care of medications, spaying, etc. Thankfully, there are places that put the welfare of the animals first...
We are going to look into that. I should note that we don't own Sam. I don't know if anybody does. I only know she showed up about six months or so ago. Before she had the kittens, she was not here a lot more than she was, so we figured she had another place to go. We can't give her the home she deserves, and would be very pleased to see her have one. We've tried to find homes for the other ferals, but haven't had any luck.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Last of this bag of Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed Abner the Eager and it's time to clean a pipe gifted by a great friend.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.