PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Nice night at pipe club, with familiar faces and 1 new guy.
Distributed some Winchester and may have generated a new fan or 2.
Got to try some new to me tobaccos- well-aged Hamborger Veermaster and H&H Anniversary Cake. Both excellent, both in the Castello Billiard.
Then Pegasus in the same pipe for the ride home.
20240218_164628.jpg
Bought a fistful of Black Label NBK cigars (gotta support the shop).
Last one for me today is 2021 Windjammer in a Nording.
1000001817.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. The Virginias have mellowed so the perique seems a bit stronger as a result. Still delicious, though.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite flared stem. If I get everything done, I'll end the day with this smoke.
Savinelli_NonPareil_poker9310.jpg

We made a home for Sam the Scamp and her babies in the back bathroom so the other cats won’t bother them. Earlier today, Sam was banging on the door, so we let her out. She spent a little time with us, and then wanted outside. She came back a little over an hour later, and wanted to go back to her babies. Guess she needed a break, or maybe she was looking for the two ferals she mated with. I greatly suspect Harry the Hairy was one of them.
SamBabiesFull1.jpg
Sam_Lap5.jpg
BabiesSleepSolo.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. I will end the day with this smoke. Tomato the Brave wanted to eat, and so did Daisy the Feral Princess, but not together. That took some of my time. I checked on Sam, and she wouldn't eat without my company even though she's in the bathroom. Then, she wanted to stroll around the house with me. She's back with her babies, now.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
@JimInks those kittens are soooo cute! Hope they make it, but it seems mama takes care of them. Wonder if you will put them for adoption or let them free with mama which means you'll have a lot of more ferals to take care off!

This morning smoked HU Dockworker (like it a lot, a bit different than other burleys, so I got my regular 5 tins of it) in a Altinay Dublin, this afternoon smoked well aged H&H Virginia Spice in the same pipe.

Altinay Dublin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.