PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl of year 2019 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and brgs is my drink. Have decided on eleven cleaned estate pipes unsmoked by me for breaking in one of these days. Just can't decide what to smoke in them as all of them are old pipes; some being pre-WW2. Generally I don't smoke blends that have much or any toppings in pipes of that type because I feel I lose the contribution of old wood to a satisfying smoke.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Spent the morning shoveling the 8 inches of snow off the drive and other working surfaces we need access to on our property.
Settling down to a relaxing Afternoon smoke with a cup of herbal tea with a pinch of Rooibos.
Inaugural smoke in the 7 1/2 inch “TD” made in Japan clay pipe. Revisiting the KBV, Jim’s Special Flake.
With the temperatures hovering around 20, I decided to retreat to the garage. I hope everyone is doing well this Sunday afternoon.
IMG_1374.jpeg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“shoveled” the apron of the driveway I didn’t have the energy to get to last night after the snowplows came around. Frozen like a rock but got it cleared, along with my elderly neighbors. Got laundry in and dishes washed and now I’m working on a bowl of Briar Fox in a Rattrays Goblin. I had other plans for the weekend but those will wait. They ain’t going anywhere. Oh and since a lot of us are talking temps Im sitting at 0 degrees with a feels like if -22. I honestly don’t mind, makes me appreciate summer soo much more.IMG_3464.jpeg

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Anthology 2023 in a Rad Davis #4 of 30 Pipe & Tobacco Mag POY 2013View attachment 279581
How do you like the Anthology 2023? I received 2 tins for Christmas from my wife but haven’t opened them yet. I was thinking of letting them set for at least a year for the first tin as I have plenty other tins open currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.