Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Escudo in a Rubio Author.

IMG0096.jpeg
Welcome back my friend and Go Vols!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Man, I've said this before, but I really love that Altinok Basket. Did you get them directly from them? If so, how's the site and the international shipping?
Thank you. I waited quite some time before finding the basket weave I wanted. I saw some I liked the look but were too large. I ordered directly from Mr Altinok, took a couple of weeks if I recall correctly. He was excellent to deal with. Ryan Alden made the stem for me, incredible job. I believe one member here contacted Mr Altinok and had him duplicate this pipe.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Thank you. I waited quite some time before finding the basket weave I wanted. I saw some I liked the look but were too large. I ordered directly from Mr Altinok, took a couple of weeks if I recall correctly. He was excellent to deal with. Ryan Alden made the stem for me, incredible job. I believe one member here contacted Mr Altinok and had him duplicate this pipe.
Excellent! I have seen a few similar pipes, but I wasn't liking the stem on them. I did see 1 that I would have grabbed, but it had already sold.

1705259754651.png

Status
Not open for further replies.