PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Another day, another pipe, another office headache! Today I am taking my 1880 Xmas 'Cutty' out for a walk. I have often wondered who got this as a Xmas gift in 1880 as they obviously liked it enough to smoke the hell out of it and then add a silver reinforcing cap to the rim. I am plugging away with the usual Murry's Warrior Plug from a sadly diminishing stash. Why they stopped making this stuff is beyond me.

View attachment 277170
Completely agree. Have a little left myself. Lovely cutty. ☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cold, sunny day, chatted with my neighbors up the street about the ferals, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Going outside to see if the ground has thawed enough to muck the mustang's paddock (50/50 chance). Regardless, it's Mac Baren Plumcake in a MM Dagner Poker.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, Spotted towhee, Common raven, and Steller's jay.

Happy weekend all!

1.4.24 early afternoon snow.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Lunch was four half pound cheeseburgers with a small bag of chips. Dessert was a slice of Collins Street Bakery Fruitcake and a big golden delicious apple. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.