PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Orlik Golden Sliced in a Castello Collection Author.

IMG0062.jpeg
@tnfan I think it would suit the King's Clay!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@Scottmi I had one but it got broke:-( Do you think I can go all year without breaking any clays? I've already managed 1 month:) Looking forward to the Viking re-enactments and meeting Jason the blacksmith this year! I've messaged him saying I'll have my pipe ready!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I just finished smoking Two Friends Homeward Bound in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. This blend goes on sale Feb. 6 at 6 p.m. EST. Been working on the review the last couple of days.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff Blackthorn Shillelagh in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Going to finish the review and post it before long. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
My Tuppence is the same, she’s tiny and act’s like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth but every other cat in the neighbourhood is terrified of her and she’s hell of a huntress too. Her brother is a wuss though and wouldn’t survive a week in the wild. View attachment 284928
You can't beat a good mouser around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.