PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
He is 27" tip of nose to base of tail and a lean 14 pounds. The vet says hhe's a Siberian. He is a very gentle cat and one heck of a hunter. Not a day goes by that he doesn't bring a kill or two home. Moles, voles, mice, rabbits, squirrels, you name it.
My Tuppence is the same, she’s tiny and act’s like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth but every other cat in the neighbourhood is terrified of her and she’s hell of a huntress too. Her brother is a wuss though and wouldn’t survive a week in the wild. 29492710-CEE6-4BB9-9B3B-8E3A423829F5.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I hope you get some more also. You have some great examples of classic American pipes. I have a handful of Kaywoodie's including my grandfather's 93B Supergrain. I seem to have better luck with finding Dr. Grabow's.
Thank you I could have very well gone down the Grabow route instead, they’re a great pipe with some incredible designs.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
He is 27" tip of nose to base of tail and a lean 14 pounds. The vet says hhe's a Siberian. He is a very gentle cat and one heck of a hunter. Not a day goes by that he doesn't bring a kill or two home. Moles, voles, mice, rabbits, squirrels, you name it.
Cool! Does he eat those critters, I hope. Save you on cat food, for sure! He's a good looking cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.