PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogrefoln

Lurker
Mar 20, 2013
Knight Island, AK
http://www.gutenberg.org/
Project Gutenberg is pretty amazing. You can download all of these books on Kindle and other devices. A great place to find some great books FREE.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
"At Home," by Bill Bryson, non fiction, on how homes developed, what it is that we regard as home, both conceptually and physically.

dranger75

Lurker
Jan 20, 2014
Great thread! Just finished 'Jungleland' by Christopher Stewart. Now I'm working on 'The Monument Men'. I always think a good historical read goes best with a freshly packed bowl. Next up is ' Between man and Beast' by Monte Reel. Too many books in my library too keep up with.. :puffy:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The Kybalion, on Hermetic philosophy. Can be found along with many such texts at:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/

tanko

Lurker
Feb 11, 2014
I'm reading "The Book Thief" by Markus Zuzak

Really interesting about Second World war and nazi Germany.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I just received John Eliot Gardiner's BACH - Music in the Castle of Heaven" from Amazon today. I've read so many reviews of this book over the past couple of months that I'm excited to have a chance to read it now. At over 600 pages it's going to be at least a hundred pipe reading experience :D
Amazon link

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Just finished "A Rasta Life" by Robert Roskind and just started "A Rented Mule" by Bobbie Cole :puffpipe:

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Ive started on The Fellowship of the Ring (for the tenth or so time) and am rereading John Locke's "Second Treatise on Government" and Selected Writings of David Hume.

Status
Not open for further replies.