OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia

NightSkyFlash

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2023
Chicago, IL
If you’ve ever had Laphroaig Scotch whiskey, you’re familiar with its very strong, peaty smell and taste. The whiskey is something people either love or hate. I love it. My wife, well….

And now I’ve found a tea that I’m calling the “Laphroaig of tea” - Lapsang Souchong from Adagio Teas. It is quite the experience.

IMG_4086.jpeg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I’m having a pour of Barrel King Blueberry Philly rye. This rye is finished in Blueberry Brandy barrels, then removed and finished in 32 year Armagnac conditioned ex- White wine and Sauternes barrels. It’s friggin‘ delicious. They‘re blending pure magic at Barrel King.

@Zero - get well soon, brother! I’ll drink one for you in the mean time.

Cheers!

IMG_0922.jpeg

Cool tater sticker on the back.

IMG_0923.jpeg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
I’m having a pour of Barrel King Blueberry Philly rye. This rye is finished in Blueberry Brandy barrels, then removed and finished in 32 year Armagnac conditioned ex- White wine and Sauternes barrels. It’s friggin‘ delicious. They‘re blending pure magic at Barrel King.

@Zero - get well soon, brother! I’ll drink one for you in the mean time.

Cheers!

View attachment 229427

Cool tater sticker on the back.

View attachment 229428
Thanks, man! That Barrel King Blueberry Philly rye sounds pretty awesome, like a desert. The socket is closed up now, soft with no sensitivity. I haven't had a smoke since the 8th of June, I think I'll step out tonight with some Wild Turkey 🦃 101 on the rocks and give The Merry Monk a go. Cheers! 🥃 KIMG2392.JPG

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Can't go wrong with Tanqueray. I first fell in love with it back when I was 18 yrs old. My old Judo instructor would invite my cousin and me over to his home after training and offer us Tanqueray and tonics with lime, his wife would serve them up with a smile. Good times, I always think about the tough old bird (rest in peace) when I see or drink Tanqueray. Cheers!

Last edited: