PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
Every since i started watching tons of British murder mysteries i've thought about living in a small village / town like that. Seems like it would be awesome ... well except for all the murders (Midsomer Murders lol)
It's not that bad. We don't kill everyone.
Just those we don't like.

• Haha
Reactions: AJL67
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Ceramic Casserole dishes are the greatest invention ever! If you are doing a baked scampi or parmesan dishes, etc,. can't go wrong with them, I think it's a hold over from working in restaurants when i was younger but i like ceramic over metal.View attachment 304945
Decent cookware, I just don't like scrubbing them. However, they are legit for making things "brown and bubbly " or blasted under the broiler (like lasagna, parmesan dishes, shepherd's pie).

I've resorted to disposable tin pans at the Dollar Tree. They have a deal with 2 "half pan" (full lasagna pan size for people without restaurant experience) tins for $1.25. No scrubbing and easy clean up.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Decent cookware, I just don't like scrubbing them. However, they are legit for making things "brown and bubbly " or blasted under the broiler (like lasagna, parmesan dishes, shepherd's pie).

I've resorted to disposable tin pans at the Dollar Tree. They have a deal with 2 "half pan" (full lasagna pan size for people without restaurant experience) tins for $1.25. No scrubbing and easy clean up.
Never had anything stick to them even really baked on cheese, soak them for 5 minutes and everything wipes right off, unlike the metal ones, the miracle of ceramics!

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant