We all know Santa is a pipe guy, but what do you think he smokes?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Since he logs a lot of hours in flight, maybe Captain Bob is in the rotation.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Well my kids have told me I have to put some of my tobacco on the treat tray they plan to leave out for Santa along with the cookies, tomatoes and beer. I'll make sure to leave a selection and if any of it dissapears we will have to answer to the question.
Merry Christmas everyone.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
+1 SableBrush52
I was thinking crystallized caffeine slathered with Hershey's syrup. Now that'd keep a fella jolly!

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Well Santa is a jolly ol' bloke and I bet he loves a Sutliff Private Stock Mountain Pass to get through those snowy passes :)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I would say probably something unusual that you don't see at your B&M. I think he probably smokes either War Horse Ready Rubbed No 3 or Golden Elf Farts a blend especially prepared by the people down at El Crappo Tobacco. :D

Aug 14, 2012
It turns out that St. Nicholas was probably Turkish, so he most likely, if he really was a smoker, smoked a meerschaum. There are some people who think he was Greek though. What tobacco? I would guess it was Turkish.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
As for the pipe I agree that he probably would smoke a Meerchaum as for shape and size, Santa is a jolly old sole so it would have to be a Meerchaum Calabash and Flying through the air with his magical reindeer I stick with previous comments that he smokes Aro's. And they would consist of Sutliff Private Stock's, mainly Mountain Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.