PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BriarsAndBottles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
I agree that the site Owner should ensure accurate descriptions are provided. He is knowledgeable about tobacco, not merely a broker of a commodity. That said I have no sympathy for people paying these stupid prices. You almost deserve to be gouged. As you said above

This is no different to me than someone paying $300 for a few grams of blow only to discover the quality is lacking
Didn’t even know there was a vintage and rare cocaine market!

BriarsAndBottles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
I smoke 4-5 blends 95% of the time. I'm sure there are retail blends you'd like as much or more than the unicorns you're chasing. Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but that's my 2 cents.
As I just finished my McChicken I realize I’m a man of varied tastes. I have Tyson nuggets and A5 Wagyu in my freezer, 100 point wine but also $15 Rose, a tin of original 759 but love my country squire kingsfoil and even had some half and half last night.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I wouldn’t have to chase it if people just gave them to me. So far no luck though, have to keep busting out the wallet for them ;).

There are Germain’s/Esoterica blends out there right now at B&M across the usa.

At Google as example type in;

Tennessee Tobacconists

Google will pretty much list every tobacco shop in that state, then just call around.

I spent only 10-15 minutes last week, and the first two places I called had Germain’s and Esoterica blends.

Happy Hunting... :)