PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys, this pipe is a champ.
LOL I zooomed over to smokingpipes.com with itchy hands burning holes in my pockets to take a look, but alas, yours must have been the only one, or a lot of people outsprinted me.
Actually there's one left - and for some reason they lowered the price from $204 to $192
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/peterson/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=118701
Terrific looking Pete...I'm smoking a regular Rosslare 106 right now. Way to go, 6...be seeing you!
Thanks coalsmoke, the Rosslare line is quite nice (I also have a Rosslare Royal in my rotation, and excellent pipe) be seeing you.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Very gracious of a class act company to honor their mistake, Six. I'm sure you'll pay them back many times over for this slip up.
Your great grandchildren, I hope, will cherish this burner. It is lovely.
Fnord

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
@fnord
Very gracious of a class act company to honor their mistake, Six. I'm sure you'll pay them back many times over for this slip up.
They continue to impress that's for sure.
six, that is a beauty. I love that look, very classy. Once I am done with PAD, I think I may have to put one of those on my list.
Thanks Harris - much appreciated. And I can attest that this pipe had no break-in issues, smoked beautifully straight off.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
six, nice to hear no break in issues this time. They do make some great looking pipes, I also like the fish tail stem, not a fan of the p-lip. I would love to own one of their gold spigots one day, those are also way cool, although their prices are up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.