PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My present has arrived ! No drama or last minute suspense....but the sticker stating that Canada Customs has opened it had me scratching my head. From Ontario to New Brunswick and it ends up in the hands of these guys. Thanks Santa

Maybe they Just reused the box? Mine has US customs stickers all over it, and i don't think they intercepted it in Ontario!

Reactions: bnichols23

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I am just hoping the one I sent out has arrived safely at its destination!

It has, Simon, it has.

I didn't have enough time to check this thread often so I had to start from the first page and make it through 39 pages. I repeat, 39 pages. It took me 30 good minutes. Jay, I can't thank you enough for the pictures.

I received a call from a former colleague of mine in the afternoon and she told me that I had a package waiting for me. I was planning to pick it up from the post office but the delivery guy decided to deliver it to my former workplace (what a nice guy!). While dancing and singing on my way to the package, I was thinking about the ingredients. I picked it up, thanked the lady and sat in my car. The box said 'Simon'. I said 'I think I heard that name before'. I shook the box however couldn't hear any sound, I sniffed, nope, no hints. Was that my Secret Santa gift? If yes, then where were the tins? Who would send me something from New York? I arrived home and had a good excuse reason to open the box. There it is, someone sent me some small chocolate bars. Wait, these are not chocolate bars :

I have never thought I would have a chance to try these blends. They were literally unobtainium for me. Simon, I can't thank you enough for these gems. It is only my sore throat that prevents me from trying that delicious Virginia (my favorite leaf by the way) plug and strong Va-Bur. Thanks again, good sir. And sorry guys but someone had to crack. Now you have 18 good days to go nana

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Glad it made it all the way to Baku. Enjoy and I hope it cures your sore throat! Happy Xmas/Kwanza/Winter Fest etc!

I forgot to mention. I have never had any problems with receiving the tobacco before, not even a single time. It is only prohibited to send tobacco from here. We can't receive money through Paypal, but we can receive tobacco, like Washington said.

Status
Not open for further replies.