PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
Since I am in dire need of a box to ship out a secret Santa for another group, I AM FORCED, against my own will to open my package from Spinkle aka Nathaniel!

Thank you so much. I have been eyeing that hood canal for some time - never tried it though! And I haven’t had Skiff mixture in years. It will be great to revisit. Thank you also for the very kind letter. Awesome good sir, just awesome!

Attachments

• 3CD7641A-D335-453C-B0D3-160950A1C4E9.jpeg
    3CD7641A-D335-453C-B0D3-160950A1C4E9.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 21

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
A couple of years ago I signed up for the USPS Informed Delivery where I get an email everyday with photos of the mail I will be receiving that day.

Today, I got an email stating that a package from New Jersey is arriving today. I'm not expecting any packages, haven't ordered anything recently. This could be my Secret Santa gift...

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Since I am in dire need of a box to ship out a secret Santa for another group, I AM FORCED, against my own will to open my package from Spinkle aka Nathaniel!

Thank you so much. I have been eyeing that hood canal for some time - never tried it though! And I haven’t had Skiff mixture in years. It will be great to revisit. Thank you also for the very kind letter. Awesome good sir, just awesome!
Very relieved you like it my friend. I was a bit intimidated when I saw that recent Peretti order you posted! Merry Xmas to you and your fam!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My Secret Santa gift arrived today. Found a package from an unfamiliar address in the mailbox and since we are not expecting any packages this must be it.

I am waiting to open until Christmas Eve when our family is over. My eldest son and my son-in-law are also pipe smokers...they can share in my excitement.

Thank you Secret Santa

Jun 23, 2019
Came back from Thanksgiving trip to THIS:

m5ghmwxl.jpg

now the only question is: should I wait 'til Christmas?

?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I was planning to Xray my package just to see what was inside but I think I'll wait until Christmas Day. To be honest its very touching to get a gift from a fellow pipe devotee. However if it contains Clan or Mixture 69 I will still be chuffed by the kind thought whilst I consider the possible blending ramifications! rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.